First post, so let’s begin with pure, unadulterated opinion. Astrology isn’t for everyone. If it’s not for you, I completely understand. If you would like to argue about it, discuss it, ask about your own personal chart, or simply learn more about its history, I would love to do all of those things with you. Leave comments, just don’t leave bored.
Astrology is a fascinating language, a symbolic system, pictures that come with marvelous myths and stories attached to them. There is a universe of meaning, history, and personal information in each chart reading. There: my very loose, very un-thought out 1 a.m. philosophy on the practice (we never get it perfect, after all!) of astrology. More to come, just not right now.
- Astrologers and Doctors (ryoin.wordpress.com)
- Astrological Architecture: Does Form Follow Function? (beyondthestarsastrology.wordpress.com)
- Astrology (xaxamason.com)
- A Reader Asks: How to Learn Astrology? (auntiemoon.wordpress.com)
- Squaring the circle (beyondthestarsastrology.wordpress.com)
- Fundamentals of Relationship Astrology (vicdicara.wordpress.com)
- How Astrology Help Us? (astrologycompatibilityx.wordpress.com)
- Astrology: Where One Size DOESN’T Fit All (sagmind.wordpress.com)
- The Crusade Of Astrology (return2thesource.wordpress.com)